Friday, May 13, 2016

Reflection#6

Reflection#6
What did you learn?How did you complete your research?
I learn how aircraft fly in the air without falling. I completed my research with a website that I used called: http://www.explainthatstuff.com/howplaneswork.html.
Did you make changes to your passion project?If so,what were they?If not,why not?
I didn't make any changes to my passion project. I din't want to change anything because I feel like "route".
What questions do you have after today?How can you find some of these answers?
My major question is " how to aircraft fly in the air?". I found all my question on a website called: http://www.explainthatstuff.com/howplaneswork.html. 
What took up majority of your time today?Was this a success or do you need to rethink your ideas?
The majority of my time was taken by researching and input the data I found in that website and applying it into my blog.

What do you need to do/get before next genius hour?
I need to get some searcher about my next topic about an automobile's function.

No comments:

Post a Comment