Saturday, May 21, 2016

Reflection#8

Reflection#8
What did you learn?How did you complete your research?
I learn the necessities and benefits of a vehicle body. I learn a method they used in the past to help them body stay up. I learn a method they use now that allows a collision's energy to get absorbed into the car,so that the interior of the car doesn't get affect by it. I completed my research by using this website called: https://www.carfax.eu/article/vehicle-body-types.html 
Did you make changes to your passion project?If so,what were they?If not,why not?
I didn't make any changes to my blog because I believe that if I talk more about the functions and parts in a vehicle my viewers will understand "why this part of my vehicle is doing this". If I change the route I am taking, it will be hard for me to connect to the other parts of my blog.
What questions do you have after today?How can you find some of these answers?
My major question I had for today is: what are the features in a vehicles body?. I got all my answers from this website called: https://www.carfax.eu/article/vehicle-body-types.html. This website is detailed enough to let the readers know "what's going on in the body of a vehicle". Although the paragraph may be short, it has images to help the viewers follow along when the writers mentioned a complex word in the paragraph. Since 60% of the world is a visual learner they can use the pictures to understand the vehicle's body. 
What took up majority of your time today?Was this a success or do you need to rethink your ideas?
Finding a website to help me with my blog was time consuming because you have to find a credible site to help you get the right facts. Inputting the data(in my own words) was complicated. Although I know some complex word in a vehicle, I had to find a suitable word to help my viewers understand what I am talking about. Today, was a successful day. 
What do you need to do/get before next genius hour?
For next genius hour, I need to get a website to collect my data, so I can input my data onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment