Sunday, June 05, 2016

Reflection#10

Reflection#10
What did you learn?How did you complete your research?
I learned the essentials of the brake system in a vehicle and the hydraulics in the brake system of a car. There are two types of brakes, one is disc brakes and the other is a drum brake. There are simple hydraulics involved, but is very important to the vehicular needs. I got my information from:http://www.howacarworks.com/basics/how-the-braking-system-works.
Did you make changes to your passion project?If so,what were they?If not,why not?
I didn't make any changes to my passion project because if I change up anything up in my passion project I'll lose track on what I'll say next.
What questions do you have after today?How can you find some of these answers?
I major question I had for today was how does the brake system work in a vehicle and I got all my answers from:http://www.howacarworks.com/basics/how-the-braking-system-works
What took up majority of your time today?Was this a success or do you need to rethink your ideas?
Finding/Inputting my research on to my blog took up majority of my time today and I thought that today was a successful day.
What do you need to do/get before next genius hour?
I need to research about my next topic of Genius Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment